- Pour 24 oz. milk in a large measuring cup, 32 oz. or larger;
- Add ½ cup oat bran and ¼ cup quick oats;
- Stir with wooden or plastic spoon;
- Bring to a boil in microwave (in my 1000W it takes about 7 minutes);
- Stir, and bring to a boil again
(now it takes about 1½ minute in my microwave);
- Stir, and bring to a boil again (now it takes (about half a minute);
- Let it rest for five to ten minutes
- Stir, bring to a boil again (about 1½ minute),
and repeat (about half a minute);
- Let it rest for a few minutes and pour into two bowls.
For One, it would be
The cooking times would be something like:
- 12 oz. milk
- ¼ cup oat bran
- 2 Tablespoons quick oats
3 minutes - 1 minute - less than ½ minute
1 minute - less than ½ minute.
Copyright © Marco Schuffelen 2007.
All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Don't be a
dief (thief) -
dievegge (female thief) -
diefstal (theft) -
stelen (to steal) -
heler (dealer in stolen goods) -
hear Dutch -