Pictorial Introduction to 'Graphics for The Blind'
Braille picture ½ size
- Basic Editing in Geometry
- Orthogonal sign replaced by braille code.
- Orthogonal sign replaced by remark in text
because there's no fitting palce to put braille code.
- Equal-angles signs replaced by remark in text.
- Equal-distances signs replaced by remark in text;
to allow for that, characters P, Q and R were added.
- Parallel-lines signs replaced by remark in text.
- Arc not copied, Greek character preceded by braille
code for 'angle.'
- Length statement replaced by, or at least repeated
go to first page, previous
or next page
© 1989, 2002
All Rights Reserved
Last modified: Sat Dec 29 13:40:44 PST 2001