Pictorial Introduction to 'Graphics for The Blind'
Braille picture ¼ size
- Title on top.
- Add 0 at axes' intersection. (Letter O in math, often number 0 elsewhere.)
- Write X and Y along axes, explain below title (or, in a pinch,
use for title.)
- Use key to identify functions or other graph items.
- Use dotted line for grid, if necessary; maybe grid can be reduced for
- In math you only need numbers 1 along both axes.
Note number 2 at the X-axis in the graph above:
there is no room to place number 1.
go to first page, previous
or next page
© 1989, 2002
All Rights Reserved
Last modified: Sat Dec 29 13:40:44 PST 2001