Render as Text
from: Vickery & Fries: Take Care of Yourself (Addison-Wesley 1994)
It is entirely possible to draw
a clear Braille picture of this decision chart,
but a description is way easier to read.
Number the question boxes. Then make a table like:
The blind people I worked with never liked graphics, the
unfamiliarity, and the material is not pleasant to the touch; that's why
I would choose to translate this one to text, also taking into account that
it will be read under less-than-ideal circumstances.
- Is the weakness confined to one area of the body?
- yes: go to 2.
- no: go to 3.
- Is it present now?
- yes: See doctor today
- no: Make appointment with doctor
- Is the weakness associated with flu or cold symptoms?
- yes: See: Colds and Flu, page 225.
- no: go to 4
- Is the weakness associated with stress of tension?
- yes: See: Stress, Anxiety and Grief, Page 384.
- no: Apply home treatment.
Copyright © 1989-2002 Marco Schuffelen
Last modified: Sat Dec 29 13:40:44 PST 2001